Terms and Conditions
We remind you that the personal data collected by ALISEDA via its Website or by means of the different forms of correspondence entered into with the User will be processed with absolute confidentiality, and ALISEDA undertakes to keep them secret and guarantees its duty to safeguard them by taking all the measures required to prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or any access thereto. However, the transfer of information over the Internet is never fully secure; therefore, although ALISEDA will make the greatest possible effort to protect the User’s data, it cannot guarantee their security in transit to the Website. All the information provided by the User will be sent at his/her own risk. Once the User’s data have been received, ALISEDA will employ thorough procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorised access to them.
Who is the Data Controller with respect to your data?
ALISEDA SERVICIOS DE GESTIÓN INMOBILIARIA, S.L. ("ALISEDA") sometimes acts as the data controller and in other cases as the data processor on behalf of other responsible bodies.
- Identity: ALISEDA REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES, S.L.
- Tax ID number: B-86875689
- Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana, nº 280 in Madrid (28046).
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
What are the purposes of processing your data?
ALISEDA collects and processes your personal data via its Website for the following purposes:
- To attend and manage your requests. We will use your data, including your phone number, either directly or through Estate Agents acting as data processors, to attend to and manage any requests that you make, including the valuation of a real estate asset.
- Communication of data to the property’s owner or marketer. ALISEDA may communicate your data to the owner or marketer of the property that you have displayed interest in so as to process your request.
- To attend and manage your booking. We will use your data to manage your property reserve requests and, if the interest of both parties in the sale and purchase is confirmed, to take the necessary steps to bring the latter to a successful conclusion, either directly or through sub-data processors such as real estate managers, providers of legal and accounting services and lawyers.
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Whenever legally required due to the nature of the transaction, your personal data will be processed in order to comply with the regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Provided that you have given us your consent in the box provided for the purpose, we will use your data to send you commercial correspondence related to the property sector that we believe may be of interest to you, by any means, automated or otherwise (post, WhatsApp, SMS, MMS, online, phone, etc.). In order to personalise our offers, we sometimes draw up commercial profiles based on the information provided (place of residence, interests expressed, etc.).
- To process CVs sent by email and provide information on potential vacancies. When you send us your CV by email, we will use your details to manage it and offer you any potential vacancies that match your profile.
- To carry out specific internal quality control campaigns.
What is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for attending to and processing your requests is the existence of a contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship.
- The legal basis for disclosing your data to the owner or marketer of the property is the execution of the contractual relationship.
- The legal basis for attending to and processing your booking is the execution of a contractual relationship.
- The legal basis for processing your data in order to comply with the regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing constitutes compliance with a legal obligation.
- The legal basis for managing the sending of information and commercial prospecting is your consent.
- The legal basis for processing your CV to inform you of potential vacancies is your application for employment.
- The legal basis for conducting ad hoc internal quality control campaigns is our legitimate interest.
How long will we retain your data for?
The data obtained to enable us to attend to and manage your requests and bookings and send our commercial correspondence will be retained for as long as your relationship with us lasts, and also following the termination thereof throughout the period required for the submitting, exercise or defence of claims or legal obligations. They will always be duly blocked. In particular, if you have not ticked the box agreeing to receive commercial offers from us but you have expressed interest in a specific property, we will retain your data for one year in order to send you information on the property you are interested in or other similar ones in the same area. If you have ticked the above box we will retain them for three years.
The data obtained to manage your CV and keep you informed of vacancies will be retained for a maximum period of twelve months following their receipt. Once the deadline has passed, they will be duly deleted. If you so wish, you may submit a new updated CV after this period.
Data processed for the purpose of complying with the regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing will be retained for the legally required ten-year period.
Who are the potential recipients of the data that are communicated?
The data collected by ALISEDA via its Website may be disclosed to the property’s owner or marketer, especially Anticipa Real Estate, S.L.U., in order to guarantee the proper processing of your request in the event that the marketing is not directly carried out by ALISEDA.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ALISEDA is processing personal data concerning him/her.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
On certain occasions, you may ask us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the purposes of the exercise or defence of claims.
You may object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation. ALISEDA will cease to process your data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to do so or it chooses to exercise the defence of potential claims.
You can also object to receiving commercial offers from us.
Data subjects have the right to the portability of their data.
Similarly, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In order to exercise your rights, please inform ALISEDA in writing, indicating your forename, surname(s) and address, accompanied by a copy of your official identification document, by phoning 91 123 26 53 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you of your right to submit a claim to the Supervisory Authority (AEPD - Spanish Data Protection Agency).
Minors: Children under 16 years of age must refrain from providing us with their personal data.
Data updates: You undertake to immediately inform us of any changes to your data, in such a way that the information in ALISEDA’s possession is always updated and free of errors.