Online Booking Legal Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RESERVING A SELECTED PROPERTY ONLINE
These terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “Terms and Conditions”) regulate the rights and obligations of both the Interested Party and the Property (as such terms are defined in section 2 below) in relation to the reservation made by the Interested Party, by online means, of the property marketed by ALISEDA SERVICIOS DE GESTIÓN INMOBILIARIA, S.L.U. (“ALISEDA”) and that you have previously selected on the website domain www.alisedainmobiliaria.com (hereinafter, the “Web” and the “Selected Property”, as applicable).
By formalising the aforementioned reservation (hereinafter, the “Online Reservation”) under the terms and conditions set forth herein, the Interested Party will reserve the Selected Property exclusively in their favour during the period referred to in section 8 below, and may proceed to acquire it by executing the corresponding public deed of sale.
2. Identification of the beneficiary of the Online Reservation.
The beneficiary of the Online Reservation (hereinafter, “Interested Party”) must be the same person who, if applicable, acquires the property through the execution of the corresponding public deed of sale, and under no circumstances may the deposit be made by way of reservation by any person other than the subsequent purchaser. If the deposit is made by a person other than the purchaser, the reservation is automatically null and void and has no effect for the parties
In order to proceed to the identification of the Beneficiary of the Online Reservation (hereinafter, the “Interested Party”) by the Property Owner, the latter must provide his/her identification data by providing a scanned copy or photograph of his/her ID card (in the case of natural persons of a nationality other than Spanish, a copy or photograph of their passport and residence card or N.I.E.) within a maximum period of 5 working days following the initiation of the process, which must be complete, legible and in force in all cases, as well as, if applicable, a document accrediting possession of a N.I.E. issued by the National Police. For this purpose and in the event that the Interested Party is a legal entity, they must provide the company Tax ID, deed of incorporation, deed of real ownership and ID card of all the real owners, all of them complete and legible.
Notwithstanding the foregoing and within 15 calendar days prior to the expiry date of the Online Reservation, the Interested Party must provide the documentation listed in Annex I of these Terms and Conditions and complete the KYC form which, if the Interested Party is an individual, will be available on the Website and, if the Interested Party is a legal entity, will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the latter
In addition to the above data, further data and information will be requested in said “KYC” form before executing the public deed of sale of the Selected Property; and (ii) the identity of the Interested Party will be verified in person at the time of execution of the public deed of sale of the Selected Property, which must be attended by the Interested Party (or a duly authorised representative, if applicable); this prior verification will be an essential requirement for the execution of the aforementioned deed.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Interested Party and the Property Owner shall be collectively referred to as the “Parties” and each of them as a “Party”.
3. Identification of the Selected Property, visit and Selling Price.
The Selected Property shall be chosen by the Interested Party on the Website prior to reading these Terms and Conditions and its description may be viewed by the Interested Party on the screen prior to downloading and accepting these Terms and Conditions. The Interested Party is entitled to request additional information about the Selected Property by contacting ALISEDA via the telephone number and contact details that appear on the Website.
In the case of properties identified in their description as “Special Assets”, the Property Owner shall provide the Interested Party with an additional informative document on the Property’s special asset type, if applicable, to the e-mail address provided by the Interested Party. This document must be signed by the Interested Party and sent to the Property Owner and only from that moment on will the agreement between the parties become effective.
On the basis of the foregoing, the Reservation shall only be deemed to have been validly and effectively made when both of the requirements are cumulatively met.
In the event that this has not been done previously, once the Online Reservation has been formalised in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Interested Party may arrange a visit to the Selected Property, which the Interested Party may not carry out if he/she so wishes, as regulated in section 7 below.
The purchase price of the Selected Property (hereinafter referred to as the “Price”) shall be the price shown on the screen of the Selected Property at the time of acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Online Reservation. The Interested Party will be able to view the Price of on the page of the Selected Property, prior to the download and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and on the page enabled to make the payment of the amount required as a deposit to formalise the Online Reservation (the “Online Reservation Deposit”).
The Interested Party acknowledges and accepts that the purchase and sale transaction of the Selected Property, if carried out, will be made in exchange for payment of the full Price at the time of execution of the corresponding deed of sale.
4. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of Online Reservation.
By formalising the Online Reservation, the Interested Party accepts the content of these Terms and Conditions applicable to it. Said acceptance and provision of consent by the Interested Party is understood to have taken place by ticking the box “I have read, understand and accept Aliseda's terms and conditions applicable to the online reservation of properties” on the download screen of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Online Reservation Down Payment.
As proof of the interest in acquiring the Selected Property and in order for it to be deemed reserved in the Interested Party’s favour, payment must be made using a bank card linked to an account in their name immediately upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and through the payment screen that will be displayed, the amount of MIL EUROS (1.000 €). In any case, in order for the payment of the deposit to be deemed validly made and for the effects derived from the same to unfold, it must be made by the person who, if applicable, will acquire the Selected Property by means of the execution of the corresponding deed of sale and must be made using the bank account which he/she holds. In any other case, the deposit will not be deemed validly made and, therefore, said payment will not have any effect nor establish any link between the issuer of the payment and the Property Owner and the act carried out will be null and void.
If, in the end, the transfer of the Selected Property is not formalised, the Online Reservation Deposit shall be returned to the Interested Party by the same means of payment used to pay the aforementioned amount, provided that none of the causes for termination indicated in section 9 of these Terms and Conditions apply, in which case the provisions of the aforementioned section shall apply. If, on the other hand, the transfer of the Selected Property is formalised, the amount paid as deposit will be applied to the purchase price.
The Interested Party acknowledges and accepts that the aforementioned amount will be received by ALISEDA, in the name and on behalf of the Property Owner, to whom the funds delivered by the Interested Party shall be transferred as soon as possible.
In the event that the bank does not authorise the payment card to be charged, ALISEDA will inform the interested party of this problem by means of an e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the interested party, so that he/she can verify the accuracy of the data provided or, where appropriate, provide Aliseda with a new payment card. If the payment cannot be made correctly twenty-four (24) hours after sending the aforementioned e-mail, it will be understood that the Interested Party has lost his/her interest in the Property and, therefore, the Selected Property will not be reserved in his/her name.
Likewise, the Selected Property shall only be deemed to be reserved upon payment in full of the amount indicated in the first paragraph of this point, so that under no circumstances shall the payment of any other amount, whether greater or lesser, be deemed to produce the effects of a reservation of the Selected Property. In such a case, the amount paid shall be returned to the interested party within a maximum period of 30 calendar days by the same means of payment used by the interested party to pay the aforementioned amount.
6. Conditions to which the Online Reservation is subject to be effective.
The validity and effectiveness of the Online Reservation is subject to the cumulative fulfilment of the following conditions:
- That the Interested Party correctly provides his/her personal details and documents (scanned copy or photograph of his or her ID card, passport or N.I.E.) that allow for his/her identification within a maximum period of 5 working days from the date of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the documents related to Annex I of said Terms and Conditions within the 15 calendar days prior to the expiry of the Online Reservation.
- That the Property Owner verifies that the Interested Party meets the customer acceptance policy requirements, and verifies the formal identification, purpose and type of business relationship, as well as the legality of the source of the funds, for the purposes of compliance with Law 10/2010 of 28 April and other regulations governing the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism
- That the Online Reservation Deposit has been effectively collected by ALISEDA (or the Property Owner);
- The Property Owner verifies and confirms that there is no legal or technical impediment preventing the transfer of the Selected Property under the terms of these Terms and Conditions (such as, but not limited to, the existence of another prior reservation in process, charges of an economic nature on the Selected Property, or that it is not possible to obtain administrative documents necessary for the occupation of the Selected Property if it is a dwelling).
Once all of the above has been verified, the Interested Party will receive an email confirming that the Online Reservation of the Selected Property has been correctly formalised in their favour, notwithstanding the possible subsequent occurrence of circumstances beyond the control of the Parties that may be considered an Act of God or force majeure that may cause the Online Reservation to be ineffective (by way of example: illegal occupancy of the Selected Property by third parties or, where applicable, if the Selected Property is subject to preferential acquisition by the Public Administration in accordance with the applicable regulations). Until the Interested Party receives this communication by email, the Online Reservation in their favour will not be considered valid and effective.
Notwithstanding the above, from the moment the Interested Party pays the Online Reservation Deposit, the Selected Property will be locked on the Website so that no other third party may reserve it, pending confirmation of the Online Reservation, at which time the Online Reservation will come into effect.
If the conditions set out in this section are not met, the Interested Party will be notified by email that the Online Reservation process has not been properly verified and will be cancelled, and the Selected Property will be unlocked on the Website. In this case, the Online Reservation Deposit will be refunded to the Interested Party within a maximum period of 30 calendar days and by the same means by which the payment was made.
7. Visit and confirmation of interest in reserving the selected property.
The Property Owner has offered the Interested Party the option to: (i) visit the Selected Property prior to the present Online Reservation, or (ii) formalise this Online Reservation without visiting the Selected Property beforehand, by means of the options “Make a visit” and “Make a Reservation” that appear on the Website when selecting the Selected Property.
- 7.1. Visit to the Selected Property prior to payment of the Online Reservation Deposit: In the event that the Interested Party has visited the Selected Property prior to the execution of an Online Reservation in respect of that property, the Interested Party shall be deemed to have confirmed their interest in reserving the Selected Property at the time of accepting the Terms and Conditions, and the right of withdrawal set out in section 7.2 shall not apply.
- 7.2. Visit to the Selected Property after payment of the Online Reservation Deposit. Right to cancel the Online Reservation: In the event that the Interested Party proceeds with the Online Reservation of the Selected Property without having previously visited said property, he/she shall have a non-extendable period of 10 working days to visit the Selected Property and, once the visit has taken place, a period of 2 working days in which to notify ALISEDA if he/she chooses to withdraw from the Online Reservation.
ALISEDA's Sales Department (through its staff or its network of approved Estate Agents (EAs) or third parties contracted for this purpose) will contact the Interested Party to arrange a visit to the Selected Property. Alternatively, the Interested Party may request a visit to the Selected Property, which must be made through the Website within 24 hours of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that the Interested Party does not visit the Selected Property within the aforementioned 10 working days, unless he/she has expressly waived the corresponding visit, he/she will be considered to have abandoned the Online Reservation, and the amount paid will be refunded by the same means by which the payment was made within a period of 30 calendar days.
If the visit to the Selected Property takes place, the Interested Party will have 2 working days to notify ALISEDA, by email to the following address email@example.com, that it is withdrawing their Online Reservation, and the latter shall refund the amount of the Online Reservation within a maximum period of 30 days by the same means by which the payment was made. If no notification is received within 2 working days of the visit to the Selected Property, it will be understood that the Interested Party is still interested in continuing with the steps for the potential acquisition of the Selected Property.
8. Nature, duration and effects of the Online Reservation.
The Online Reservation is in the nature of a preparatory act for the purchase and sale to be entered into between the Parties in respect of the Selected Property, which will be implemented—if the transaction is successful—by means of the execution between the Parties of a public deed of sale of the Selected Property. The Parties expressly state that, at this stage, they are not in a position to give full consent to the sale and purchase.
For this reason, the formalisation of the Online Reservation in these Terms and Conditions entails for the Property Owner, solely and exclusively, its commitment to the Interested Party to (i) suspend the marketing of the Selected Property to third parties during the Validity Period (as defined below); and (ii) recognise in favour of the Interested Party its preference in the acquisition of the Selected Property under the Terms and Conditions provided for herein.
The Online Reservation shall be valid for 30 calendar days from the date on which the Online Reservation is confirmed to the Interested Party via e-mail, during which time ALISEDA shall contact the Interested Party to prepare and execute the deed of sale between the Parties (hereinafter, the “Validity Period”). In exceptional cases, the Validity Period will be longer if: (i) the Interested Party is going to finance the acquisition of the Selected Property by means of bank financing; (ii) the Selected Property is subject to a social housing regime and express authorisation from the Public Administration is required for its transfer; (iii) the transfer of the Selected Property is subject to rights of first refusal of the Public Administration; (iv) the seller's title deed is pending registration in the land registry; or (v) the transfer involves Assets which have been identified as Special in their description.
In the event that the first exception applies, the Validity Period shall become 60 calendar days from receipt of the e-mail mentioned in the last paragraph of section 6 above, and the Interested Party must notify ALISEDA, within 10 calendar days of receipt of the aforementioned e-mail, that it will use this type of financing for the acquisition of the Selected Property.
In the event of the second or third exception, the Validity Period shall become 60 calendar days from receipt of the aforementioned e-mail, although this period may be reduced or extended as the deed of sale must be executed within a period of 30 calendar days once the competent Administration agency communicates its withdrawal/authorisation or, where applicable, from the date on which the legally established period for the Administration agency's reply has expired.
In the case of the fourth exception, the Validity Period will be 120 calendar days from receipt of the aforementioned e-mail, although this period may be reduced or extended as the deed of sale must be executed within 30 calendar days of the Seller informing the Interested Party of the registration of the title deed in the land registry, or, in the latter case, within the validity period stated above.
Finally, in the event of the fifth exception, it is mandatory to comply with the term expressly established in the document that the Interested Party must sign and deliver to the Seller thereby accepting the specific conditions of the Special Asset.
At the end of the Validity Period, if the sale of the Selected Property in exchange for the payment of the Price and in accordance with the remaining Terms and Conditions of this Online Reservation has not been formally executed, the Online Reservation will be automatically terminated and will be extinguished, with the effects set out in these Terms and Conditions (in particular, the Property Owner may offer the Selected Property for sale again with any third party).
9. Grounds for termination of the Online Reservation.
Given the nature of the Online Reservation as an act prior to and preparatory to the purchase and sale of the Selected Property, and which is intended to ensure that during the process of formalisation thereof, the Interested Party has the peace of mind that the Selected Property is reserved in its favour, the Property Owner may terminate and cancel the Online Reservation prior to the expiry of the Validity Period in the event that the Interested Party, during the normal process of preparation for the signing of the deed of sale of the Selected Property, obstructs, delays the formalities of said process, or acts in such a way that it appears that it does not intend to sign the deed of sale of the Selected Property within the Validity Period (hereinafter the “Grounds for Termination”).
It shall be understood, among others, that Grounds for Termination apply when:
- The Interested Party is unreachable for a period of 7 working days
- There is a failure to execute the Deed of Sale on time for reasons attributable to the Interested Party (this does not include failure to obtain financing for the purchase price, provided that this circumstance is duly accredited to the Seller and/or the Property Owner).
- The Interested Party does not provide the documentation or information necessary for the formalisation of the transaction, and especially that related to the verification of the source of the funds and their identity, in accordance with the provisions of Law 10/2010 of 28 April and other regulations governing the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- The Interested Party in any way delays the necessary formalities for the formalisation of the sale and purchase within the Validity Period.
- Failure to execute the public deed of sale in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, within the Validity Period, for any reason attributable to the Interested Party.
In the event there are Grounds for Termination, the Interested Party will be notified of the termination of the Online Reservation by email, and the aforementioned Reservation will be rendered null and void from the time of said notification and the Selected Property will be unblocked on the Website so that it may again be put on the market.
In such event and in compensation for the period of time during which the Selected Property has been off the market for the benefit of the Interested Party, the Property Owner shall be entitled to retain the amount of the Online Reservation Deposit, unless specific reasons justifying the refund of said amount are provided.
10. Conditions of sale of the Selected Property.
The deed of sale must be executed by the Parties within the Online Reservation Period, and the Interested Party must pay the Price at the time of execution. The execution of the deed of sale will be equivalent to the handover of the Selected Property.
The Interested Party agrees that the transfer of the Selected Property shall be subject, amongst others, to the following terms:
- Sale on an as-is basis: the Selected Property shall be acquired (a) on an “ad corpus” basis and as a whole, with all rights and belongings inherent and/or accessory thereto, without anything being claimed for any possible difference in size or description thereof; (b) in the physical, legal, construction, occupancy and tenancy, conservation and cleanliness, geotechnical, environmental, administrative, pollution, archaeological, town-city planning and licensing conditions in which it is found; (c) as being up to date with its legal obligations with respect to the costs, charges, duties and taxes levied on the Selected Property (in particular, but without limitation, up to date with the payment of Property Tax; provided that the Property Owner has been the taxpayer of such taxes or the party liable for the payment of such costs. In the event that the purchaser is a legal entity, the Property Tax for the current year will be prorated between the parties, and the interested party will be liable for the payment of the days between the date of the deed of sale and 31 December of the current year, including said days); (d) in its current state of encumbrances (with the exception of existing mortgage charges in favour of Banco Popular Español, S.A. or Banco Pastor, S.A. currently, Banco Santander, S.A.), which will be subject to cancellation prior to or simultaneously with the formalisation of the sale and purchase, and any tax impacts arising from taxable events regarding which the Property Owner has been the taxable person); (e) in the event that the sale and purchase is formalised, the Interested Party and, if applicable, the Purchasing Party, expressly waive the right and release the Property Owner of the obligation of compensation for eviction and for hidden faults or defects in accordance with the provisions of Articles 1,475 and 1,485 of the Civil Code
- Applicable tax regime: (i) if the Selected Property is a first conveyancing of a dwelling, the transaction will be subject to Value Added Tax ((“VAT”) at the rate of 10%, provided that this is the rate applicable at the time of the chargeable event; if amended, the rate of tax in force at the time of the chargeable event will apply. (ii) If the Selected Property is a second home, the transaction will be subject to Transfer Tax (“Tax on Property Conveyances and Documented Legal Acts”), in the form of Property Conveyances for Valuable Consideration (TPO, in its Spanish initials). (iii) If the Selected Property is a second conveyancing of a dwelling and the Interested Party meets the requirements set out in Article 20.Two of Law 37/1992 of 28 December on Value Added Tax (“VAT Law”) and in Article 24.4 of Royal Decree 1624/1992 of 29 December which approves the VAT Regulations (“VAT Regulations”), the transaction will be subject to but exempt from VAT with waiver of the VAT exemption and, therefore, reversal of the taxable person. (iv) If the Selected Property is a first conveyancing of a premises, warehouse or office, the transaction will be subject to VAT at the rate of 21%, provided that it is the rate applicable at the time of the chargeable event; if it is amended, the new tax rate in force at the time of the chargeable event will be applicable. (v) If the Selected Property is a second conveyancing of a premises, warehouse or office space and the Interested Party meets the requirements set out in Article 20.2 of the VAT Law and Article 24.4 of the VAT Regulations, the transaction is subject to but exempt from VAT with waiver of the VAT exemption and, therefore, reversal of the taxable person. If the Interested Party does not meet the above requirements, the Interested Party must contact ALISEDA to determine the taxation. (vi) If the Selected Property is a plot of land or land under development on which work has materially commenced, the transaction will be subject to VAT at the rate of 21%, provided that this is the rate applicable at the time of the chargeable event; if this is amended, the new rate in force at the time of the chargeable event will be applicable. (vii) If the Selected Property is rural land or land for development on which development work has not begun, the Interested Party must contact ALISEDA to determine the taxation. (viii) If the Selected Property is located in the Canary Islands, the above-mentioned taxation will apply. However, if the conditions described in (i) or (iii) to (vi) above are met, instead of the transaction being subject to VAT, it will be subject to the Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (“IGIC”) at the general rate of 7.00% or, alternatively, at the reduced rate of 4.00% for dwellings. In this case, the applicable law will be Law 4/2012 of 25 June on administrative and fiscal measures and Royal Decree 2538/1994, which approves the IGIC Regulation. All of the above, without prejudice to the individual analysis to be carried out prior to the execution of the public deed.
- Expenses and taxes of the sale and purchase: all expenses and taxes arising from the execution of the corresponding deed of sale and purchase will be paid by the Interested Party, with the exception of the Tax on the Increase in Value of Urban Land, which will be paid by the Property Owner, if applicable.
The foregoing is without prejudice to any other terms and conditions that the Parties may negotiate in connection with the execution of the deed of sale or the implementation of specific promotional campaigns that may affect the Selected Property. By way of example, if the Selected Property is subject to the social housing regime, the Interested Party must meet the eligibility conditions and possible socio-economic requirements provided for by law, in particular, be within certain income parameters, and, if applicable, in addition to the Online Reservation, the Interested Party and the Property Owner must sign the corresponding private sale and purchase contract prior to the public deed of sale and purchase, which must be subject to approval by the competent Public Administration agency.
11. Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
Within the framework of the execution of the public deed of sale, the Interested Party shall provide ALISEDA, at least 48 hours prior to the date of execution of the deed of sale, truthfully and completely, with all information and documentation necessary and required for so that the Property Owner can comply with their obligations under Law 10/2010 of 28 April and other regulations governing the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism, and expressly authorises ALISEDA and the Property Owner to carry out the verification updates they deem appropriate for this purpose.
The interested party is informed that the minimum documentation previously indicated is included, acting as a guideline and without limitation, in Annex I of these Terms and Conditions. In particular, ALISEDA or the Property Owner must verify and corroborate in person, at the time of the execution of the public deed of the Selected Property, that the Interested Party, who must be present when the deed is executed (in person or through a duly authorised representative), is the same person whose identification details have been previously provided.
The interested party acknowledges and accepts that failure to submit the required documentation in accordance with the internal policies established to comply with the law (as well as any additional documents that may be requested based on the documentation submitted) or any discrepancy between the identification details of the Interested Party provided by the latter and their real identity verified in person during the execution of the deed will be sufficient cause for the Online Reservation not to become effective and the Property Owner to refuse to execute the deed of sale of the Selected Property, which shall entail no liability of any kind for ALISEDA or for the Property Owner.
12. Personal data.
Within the framework of the Online Reservation of the Selected Property, the Interested Party has provided and/or will provide the Property with personal data, including, where applicable, data from third parties who are also interested in said reservation. The Interested Party expressly declares that he/she has the consent of the latter to provide their data to the Property Owner, and the Property Owner declares that they will proceed to inform the interested third parties that they have their data.
We also inform you that the personal data of the interested party (i.e. the interested party and/or other third parties, if applicable) will be included in a file with the following particulars:
- 12.1. The Data Controller is the Owner of the Selected Property, as identified in the preceding window containing the identification data of the property. To contact the Data Protection Officer, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12.2. Recipients of the communication of data: Aliseda Servicios de Gestión Inmobiliaria, S.L.U. with N.I.F. B-86875689 and registered office at Paseo de la Castellana, 280, 28046, Madrid, as data processor, is the main recipient of the information, for the management of the reservation and preparation of the sale and purchase. Data recipients may also be authorities with jurisdiction over matters arising from these Terms and Conditions, solicitors, lawyers, estate managers and estate agent intermediaries who may be involved in the management of the sale and purchase.
- 12.3. Main purposes of the processing of your data: Are as follows: 1) The management of these conditions and to carry out the necessary steps to ensure that any sale and purchase is successful, either directly from ALISEDA, or through sub-processors such as property managers, management companies and lawyers; 2) The prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations governing this matter.
- 12.4. Data retention period: The data processed for the purpose of managing the reservation and the possible sale and purchase will be processed during the period of limitation of the legal actions that may derive from the processing. Data processed for the purpose of complying with the regulations on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism will be kept for the legally required period (10 years).
- 12.5. Legitimate basis for data processing: The legitimate basis of the processing of the data referred to in paragraph 3.1 above derives from the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and that of paragraph 3.2 derives from a legal obligation.
- 12.6. Rights of the data subject: Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not an entity is processing personal data concerning him or her. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. They may also request that the processing be restricted, or object to the processing, or withdraw the consent given for the purposes of the processing, in which case the data will be kept only for the exercise or defence of rights and obligations relating to these Terms and Conditions, claims and other cases covered by the Law; in the event of objection to the sending of advertising, the data will be included in an advertising exclusion list.
In order to exercise their rights, the Interested Party must write to ALISEDA, indicating their personal data, at the postal address Paseo de la Castellana, 280, 2º planta, 28046, Madrid, or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
13. Reference to the Legal Notice of the Website.
ALISEDA refers to the provisions of the legal notice on its website (www.alisedainmobiliaria.com/en/about-aliseda/legal-notice) with regard to the information on the properties published therein and to which this online reservation process is applicable.
Participation in this online reservation process implies full acceptance of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, as well as those that appear in the aforementioned Legal Notice, and express submission to the interpretative decisions made by ALISEDA. In the event that the aforementioned process cannot be carried out correctly due to fraud, technical errors or any other type of error that is not under the control of ALISEDA and that affects its normal performance, ALISEDA reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend this reservation process, without bearing any responsibility in this respect with regard to the interested party. ALISEDA is not responsible for delays or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the participation or performance of this online reservation process.