1. Aliseda Real Estate
Aliseda Real Estate (Aliseda Inmobiliaria Servicios de Gestión Inmobiliaria S.L.) was founded in January 2014 for the purpose of managing Banco Popular's real estate business. The company is owned by Banco Popular (Grupo Santander).The company has a wealth of expertise in managing real estate and home lending in the Spanish market.
Aliseda's main areas of interest are: asset management, real estate development, land management and sales of both newly built and pre-owned properties.
With the clear vision of being the leader in real estate management, Aliseda's strength is underpinned by its core corporate values of honesty, team work, commitment to the future and excellent service.
Aliseda offers national coverage across the length and breadth of Spain through its head office in Madrid and its eight regional offices distributed throughout the country: Galicia, Asturias-Castile - León, Aragón-Cantabria-La Rioja-Navarre-Basque Country, Catalonia-Balearic Islands-Madrid-Castilla La Mancha-Canary Islands, Valencia-Murcia, Extremadura and Andalusia.
Aliseda and our professional staff
The company's success is due in large part to the commitment and hard work of our professional staff. Aliseda employs over 400 people with pmulti-disciplinary profiles in the two areas of real estate management and lending, which means that we can offer an integrated and comprehensive service of excellence to the client extending through the entire process of selling or purchasing real estate.
Our customer service philosophy is based on the principles of transparency, agility and flexibility. We also work with experts in the real estate sector, allowing us to respond efficiently to demands while offering a personalised service.
Accordingly, Aliseda continuously strives to develop and optimize all of the tools and processes that enhance our product and client knowledge base, as well as examining all of the options that can best meet the expectations of our clients. This year we have launched the customer service "Contact Centre" which unifies the management of contacts, queries and visits.
2. Mission, Vision and Values
Mission. We are experts in the management of real estate and mortgages, renowned for our professionalism and soundness. We are committed to providing a reliable and differentiating service to our customers with rigorous quality standards as the foundation of our future and the creation of value for our shareholders.
Vision. To be the leader in the real estate sector and the mortgage provider of choice with a brand that combines prestige and credibility in the marketplace for the excellence of our team and management.
- Honesty. We will act with integrity and respect to all. We will do what is right, aware of our environment and the sustainability of our business. We will strive to merit the trust of our clients, shareholders, employees and suppliers.
- Team spirit. We all work towards the same goal to achieve our objectives. We are unselfish and facilitate one another's work. We are a team and as such we all gain in terms of agility, efficiency and strength
- Commitment to the future. We know that we are responsible for our future. We take initiatives to grow as a company. We are all Aliseda: we all have a contribution to make.
- Service excellence.We are committed to best practices. We are always looking for new ways to provide a differentiated service to our clients. We create the prestige of the Aliseda brand with our professionalism.
3. Aliseda' added value
Aliseda Real Estate is different in many ways, among them the wide range of property types distributed throughout Spain. This, together with our highly-qualified professionals, our knowledge of the market and of the needs of our clients, enables us to provide a comprehensive service. Bringing together all of the processes involved in buying and selling property into one unified management process with a single contact person greatly enhances the service we can offer our clients.
As well as having sales advisers who work with the client throughout the process, Aliseda provides financing through "Aliseda Mortgages" which offers excellent terms and conditions.
4. 2016: Aliseda in figures
In 2016 the company exceeded more than 1.860 million in sales and 10.100 properties sold.
- Sales in 2013: €732 millon.
- Sales in 2014: More than €1.5 billon.
- Sales in 2015: More than €1.9 billon.
- Sales in 2016: €1.860 millon.
- Units sold in 2013: 3.900
- Units sold in 2014: 8.600
- Units sold in 2015: 11.290
- Units sold in 2016: 10.137